Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!










Tiffany- December 14th, 2005

We thought the holiday season might be a little anti-climactic until Chinese New Year next month. Were we in for a surprise! Look at all the holiday sights we've been seeing around town!




We jumped out of our cab before our destination just to get a shot of these Santas congregating in front of Starbucks last weekend. Not sure what they were up to, figuring out how to cover the entire Asian area on Christmas Eve, perhaps?












Here Zach is trying to follow Tiffany's lead and get 'discovered' for his own modeling career!















I wasn't sure if I would be able to find proper decorations for our Christmas Eve party, boy was I wrong. I found plenty of items at one of the markets. With all the decorations and crowds, I felt like I was back in the States! I was jolted back to reality when, as I was leaving one of the stores loaded down with packages, I tripped on a chicken bone laying in the street. Only in China!!!

No comments: